About Me

My photo
My Name is Travis Evans. I have been married since 2007 to my wife, Kira Evans. We have a Three girls, Kenzie Lou, Jacee Pink, and Emmy Jeanne. My wife has been doing the blog thing for a few years now, you can follow her comments @ travisandkiraevans.blogspot.com. Her blog covers our family and things we have done. Me, I'm going to cover what I call TKDesign. TKDesign is an idea which stands for creativity, execution, purpose, and family. Family with the "TK." TK gets its roots from a high school love story. A simple representation of two teenagers love, T+K. In our later years we dropped the "+" and now "TK" represents us, our family, and our values. Design, as the English dictionary defines it; to create, fashion, execute or construct according to plan, to have a purpose, to devise for a specific function or end, to make a drawing. We can sum up the definition with these three words; Creativity, Execution, and Purpose. You put these four things together; Family, Creativity, Execution, and Purpose and you have the idea of TKDesign. So you'll get my thoughts on sports, cars, designs, and my family. So if that Interests you feel free to read on!

Monday, April 21, 2014

Deck - Day 9&10&11

The progress has been excellent and faster than I expected... All the joists are up and I even started working in he stairs this past weekend. On Monday I worked on getting the post up and finished the stringers for the stairs. The goal is to hit it hard on Thursday this week once he decking materials come in. If I can do that with a little help we could have it ready for Jacee's birthday party this weekend... That's the hope and we'll see how we can get there!




Floor joist are all in place.


Makes me want to walk out there for a BBQ!


The first sign of stairs and railing.


Mom had to work so because the girls were being good for Grandma Karla I took them to get a special treat, after we went to HomeDepot of course. The love their Artic Circle ice cream!


Getting clean after helping daddy!


Kenzie wanted to stay up and help me some more after we put sis to bed. Because her hair was still wet we used mom's special towel. 


A late night finish!


It's just about ready for the decking...!



No comments:

Post a Comment