About Me

My photo
My Name is Travis Evans. I have been married since 2007 to my wife, Kira Evans. We have a Three girls, Kenzie Lou, Jacee Pink, and Emmy Jeanne. My wife has been doing the blog thing for a few years now, you can follow her comments @ travisandkiraevans.blogspot.com. Her blog covers our family and things we have done. Me, I'm going to cover what I call TKDesign. TKDesign is an idea which stands for creativity, execution, purpose, and family. Family with the "TK." TK gets its roots from a high school love story. A simple representation of two teenagers love, T+K. In our later years we dropped the "+" and now "TK" represents us, our family, and our values. Design, as the English dictionary defines it; to create, fashion, execute or construct according to plan, to have a purpose, to devise for a specific function or end, to make a drawing. We can sum up the definition with these three words; Creativity, Execution, and Purpose. You put these four things together; Family, Creativity, Execution, and Purpose and you have the idea of TKDesign. So you'll get my thoughts on sports, cars, designs, and my family. So if that Interests you feel free to read on!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Christmas Break 2014 Projects

Every year for Work I get the week after Christmas off to relax and recharge for the final push as our fiscal year ends January 31st. Every year I plan a  little project, this year was to make play room for the girls. The room is under the front door landing and you enter it from Kenzie's room. Prior to my garage it was used as storage for my Christmas decorations. I also worked some more on the garage. I built some shelves for the Attic for our new blowmold collection we bought this year. We must have purchased over 50 this year thanks to our Michigan trip and eBay. I also did some more wiring of the electrical. Check them out...



(Had to build a wall and insulate it.)


(Built a header and remove to wall studs so we could access a little more storage under the stairs.)


(Even put in a can light so we wouldn't bunk our heads.)





(Just a little bit of dust!)


(i found some pink and surprised Kenzie with one pink wall. She was very excited!)  


(I even put pad and carpet in it.)



(I know have 45 Liner feet of shelving in the attic for Holiday decorations and another 24 for other storage. I've got room for 24 more feet once I finish the drywall on the house side.)















No comments:

Post a Comment