About Me

My photo
My Name is Travis Evans. I have been married since 2007 to my wife, Kira Evans. We have a Three girls, Kenzie Lou, Jacee Pink, and Emmy Jeanne. My wife has been doing the blog thing for a few years now, you can follow her comments @ travisandkiraevans.blogspot.com. Her blog covers our family and things we have done. Me, I'm going to cover what I call TKDesign. TKDesign is an idea which stands for creativity, execution, purpose, and family. Family with the "TK." TK gets its roots from a high school love story. A simple representation of two teenagers love, T+K. In our later years we dropped the "+" and now "TK" represents us, our family, and our values. Design, as the English dictionary defines it; to create, fashion, execute or construct according to plan, to have a purpose, to devise for a specific function or end, to make a drawing. We can sum up the definition with these three words; Creativity, Execution, and Purpose. You put these four things together; Family, Creativity, Execution, and Purpose and you have the idea of TKDesign. So you'll get my thoughts on sports, cars, designs, and my family. So if that Interests you feel free to read on!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

2014 Review

Let's Recap this year's projects. The biggest of them all has been the Garage addition. In 2013 we started it and got it all framed and shingled just in time for winter. So this year we put on new siding, I hired out that part. Then I got it all wired up, that included the 6 outlets designated to Christmas (big thanks to my Friend and neighbor Dayv Van Orman for helping me get power from the main box to a new box in the garage.)  We tore down the Bungalo hut and build a deck. I constructed a new porch cover.  Pumpkin season provided an opportunity to grow a personal and Clay Maker best Pumpkin this year @ 847lbs. There was even a world record pumpkin rowing attempt make at sugar house pond ( I did 100M in 3:15, 1:35 off the new record pace, his pumpkin was 400lbs lighter than mine). We won the bike decorating contacts at Antelope by moonlight. I finished my first Mini-dualathlon,  tag teaming it with my sister Brenda. A year at the Evans wouldn't be Complete without adding more than 4,000 lights to our Christmas display! Oh, and this was almost the year I bought my first Tailgating buss... 





























No comments:

Post a Comment